Still moving forward!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011
We heard back from our current agency concerning what our options are going forward. Unfortunately, we will have to pull ourselves out of the group. However, there is another local agency that doesn't require classes. Their fees are about the same. The plan is to sign with them once DH is finished with treatments. We are also hoping to rejoin our current agency in the fall as well. They normally do two group sessions a year - once in the spring and once in the fall. More than likely we won't be chosen right away, so why not have two agencies going to bat for you? And even better, neither one minds if you sign with more than one agency. So, all is good again with our adoption plans (at least for now). We can now breathe a little easier and focus on DH getting through treatments and feeling better.

1 comment

  1. Here from ICLW - this sounds like such good news. I'm so glad that the cancer treatments won't force you to put the adoption process on hold, and I hope that registering with 2 agencies speeds it all up for you.

    ReplyDelete